Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Happy

My little one turns 20 months tomorrow. How it has flown by, so much rapid change as she grows and we grow with her. A bundle of energy and fun pushing me to do more, play more, think differently, cook more, read more, talk more. We are happy, she is happy as she tells us often ... happy being her new favourite word. She is my inspiration. Delving much more into myself for inspiration and finding it in the simple things that surround us. Its so lovely being a mother and having a happeeee daughter to skip through life with!

I've decided Wednesday is my blogging day - while she sleeps - so here is my little entry and I'm now going to get out there and make some connections with the other lovely people blogging such fascinating thoughts, ideas and images .... have a happeeee day!

No comments:

Post a Comment